Veepeak OBD2 scanner provides you with easy and quick access to engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant cars and light trucks. Veepeak OBD2 code reader with small size, it is powerful enough to retrieve many same information as large expensive code reader. It retrieves vehicle information, identifies engine trouble codes, and easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light. This review helps to know the pros and cons of Veepeak OBD2 scanner code reader/scan tool.
Best Functions: Read and Erase OBDII trouble code
Design: Easy to use with 2 button
Veepeak OBD2 Pros and Cons
Pros of Veepeak
- Multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes
- Cheap price: check current price
- Best view vehicle information: OBDII monitors, VIN info, check engine light status.
- Simple to use with 2 button and backlit 2-line LCD display.
Cons of Veepeak
- DTCs definitions: We will spend time finding DTCs definition in manual or website.
Note: You can down Android/iOS apps. It’s help you find DTCs definition with fast and accurate.
OBD2 Enhance Trouble Code Free: link
- OBD2 Code Fix is best app look up On Board Diagnostics Trouble Codes Definition.
- DTCs definition accurate from workshop manual.
- Possible causes will help you to quickly fix error codes.
OBD2 Code Fix Free: link
- 197250 diagnostics trouble codes definition.
- Error codes check engine light 59 different models of automobiles.
- Support OBD2/OEM Enhance trouble code.
Function and Features
- It can identify the engine trouble code for the hassle and erase trouble code later. It also checks the DTCs code and definitions for them.
- It can review the I/M readiness of your car.
- This is a cost effective solution as it functions like many expensive scanners. This is one of the cheapest scanners around.
- There is no battery needed to operate this scanner. Power is your car battery. Just plug this scanner into your OBD2. In addition, it can be operated without an additional device such as a laptop or cell phone. The device can also be used with additional equipment and software.
- It comes with a 30 day guarantee. The manufacturer also offers a one year replacement warranty.
- Veepeak Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Veepeak Dimensions: 9.6 x 6 x 1.5 inches
- Veepeak Cover Included: 1 OBDCheck VP30
For the price it is an absolute bargain if you need to prepare any diagnostics in the car or for routine maintenance checks. Most of the diagnostics are controlled by the light “test tool” and the code shown by the clock indicating the problem is a lookup in the attached manual. You can also reset the error code. Before using it would pay to read the manual a few times to gain an understanding of the procedure that I saw initially is somewhat mistaken due to the new protocol check terminology. I contacted Veepeak VP30 scanner support team and received direct email support, so if you have any questions about the operation, please contact them as they are very helpful.
You read more best OBD2 scan tool reviews:
- Innova 3100j Code Reader Reviews
- Autel AL319 OBD II Code Reader Review
- Foxwell NT201 OBD2 Code Reader Reviews
- vp30 veepeak
- veepeak obd2 scanner
- veepeak code reader