Table of Contents
Topdon ArtiLink AL201 is a good basic code reader for DIY users. ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 scanner is one of the newest Topdon devices to operate after the vehicle diagnostic tools market. Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 scanner is simple to use “plug it into the OBD2 port, turn on the ignition key, read the trouble code”. It also allows you to turn off “Check Engine Light”. This unit has no internal battery, so you never have a dead battery when using it. For a basic code reader I would recommend this unit.
Best Functions: OBD II Function
Design: Easy to use with I/M button
- Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 scanner is an essential code reader for Do-It-Yourself, quickly informing you of the initial diagnosis of the car. It combines many expert components, addressing the needs of gifted mechanics. Similarly, it is simple and easy to use for newcomers in car diagnostics but needs trouble in hand and saves money.
- Cost effective out of the OBD2 scan engine of this brand, we found the scan to be quite pricey. Buying it was so pocket friendly and no harm. In addition, the top quality range of services that they can provide to us without requiring any technician is unbelievable.
- Easy to use hotkeys and support all OBD2 protocol and quickly for check MIL on.
- It’s cheap compared to most OBD2 scanners in its quality range, the ArtiLink 201 OBD2 scanner is the cheapest. This is unlike the unique capabilities and performance that it brings to OBD2 scanning.
- All Icon monitor in one screen: Quickly view OBD2 icon monitor emissions readiness with I/M button.
- Support all OBD2 function: read/erase DTCs, freeze frame data, I/M readiness monitor status, live data stream, O2 sensor data, mode $06, VIN.
- Multi language: support eight languages, English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Chinese and Germany.
- Not support SRS and ABS. If you need, you can buy other version of Topdon ABS/SRS diagnostic scan tool.
- OBD2 cab could be longer.
- Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 scanner has the ability to display scanned data on one screen. For example, the display will display the test results, and will be available to scan the mark among others. Therefore, technicians will have more than their needs when using the OBD2 scanner for repair.
- Auto-refresh data: With this feature set up in seconds, one thing’s for sure, the Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 code reader for OBD2 is an efficient and reliable companion.
- It has a Rich component of the included accessories that includes a USB port for connections to external components.
- Its ability to be updated via the internet is also a feature that makes the scanning engine stand out. Therefore, it can be manipulated to be compatible with some cars that were not previously in its range.
- Easy to use based on its plug and play component. In addition, the OBD2 scanning engine enables technicians to easily verify scanned data.
- Topdon ArtiLink 201 OBD2 scanner is direct feed function is also worth mentioning especially with the additional ability to transfer data frame freezes.
Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 scanner is a cheaper device to read the OBDII code and reset your check engine light. This unit gives you a verbal description right on the screen along with the code. Control is simple and quite intuitive. A USB port lets you connect to your computer and update local data from the web, if needed. Good product and very satisfied with this purchase.
I hope the results of Topdon ArtiLink AL201 OBD2 review will help you find the best OBD2 scanner. You can find more review for OBD2 other tool.
- topdon al201
- al201 reviews
- al201 best price
- topdon obd2