Table of Contents
The code reader connect with your vehicle via OBD2 port and display a screen full of information, the ScanTool OBDLink MX OBD2 adapter will working with differently. You can connect to your smartphone or computer to your car’s diagnostics trouble code. You’ll get the knowledge you expect from a typical scanner, however it’s all clearly displayed on your phone or PC.
Best Hardware: Supports OBDII, Single Wire CAN and Medium Speed CAN
- Bluetooth connectivity: with the provision of the Bluetooth wireless service on this tools interface, the user has the capability to update all the devices that square measure used with the OBD2 scan tool with ease.
- Anywhere: the ScanTool OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter has all the enable feature to conveniently enable the user conduct a successful scan trouble code. An example, the weight and size makes no one tired even if carried for long.
- Safe Your Battery: A OBD2 adapter can drain your car’s battery. With other adapter tool, especially wireless versions, you will need unplug the adapter unit when you are not in use or have jumper cables handy when you return. With the OBDlink MX adapter, that won’t be a issue. This adapter uses an exclusive Battery Saver system so you can leave it plugged in without worry of draining your battery.
- Compatible with all OBD2 Vehicle: the OBDlink MX connected with “more OBDII-compliant makes and models than any other scan tool”. If you have had a hard time checking a scanner to connect with your vehicle, then you may want to try this one. It could also be a good choice if you trade or purchase different cars, as this tool gives you greater confidence that you’ll be able to perform all the diagnostic functions.
- Simple LED Indicator: The OBDlink MX adapter has a simple 4 indicator system that gives you basic information about the adapter. LED on adapter: Power, OBD, Host, and BT (Bluetooth) let you know that the system is working properly and you are ready to go.
- Security: OBDlink MX Bluetooth uses strong encryption and neither broadcasts its presence, nor uses an easy-to-guess PIN (‘1234’ or ‘0000’) same as ELM327 adapter to protect the communication link. A potential hacker would require physical access to the device, in order to connect to it.
- Support more third party apps Android/Windows: Easy to install on Apps Store and Play Store, some free apps you can use, but it’s limited more functions. You need purchase the pro version.
- Support SW-CAN (GM) and MS-CAN (Ford).
- Not Application List for car models: Need to chat a question to OBDLink store on Amazon with your car.
- Not support iOS (If you find for iOS, please view OBDLink MX Wifi adapter)
- Price high: With $100, you can find a traditional scan tool that performs many of the functions the ScanTool 426101 OBDlink MX won’t do. For example, you can find an Innova 3100j that performs in all ten diagnostic modes at about the same price.
- It is work with the vehicles with OBD2 compliance. The vehicle start from the years 1996 onwards. But It is not cover some hybrid cars.
- It is support all OBD2 protocols and SW-CAN for the GM and MS-CAN for the Ford. These allow the tool to be an efficient and cost effective companion.
- The OBD2 MX Bluetooth interface work on the codes at 4 times faster that its other adapter in the market. This allows it to be regarded among the best in the market. In addition, the ScanTool OBDLink MX Bluetooth works with 3rd party applications like the torque and dash command which enables to extend its coverage.
- It has the quickly do it yourself (DIY) feature which is easy to use and allows one to effectively work on the car without need for mechanic consultation. Add, adapter weighs only 1 pound which enables the user have the convenience of navigation.
- Provides the user with basic functions: read trouble code, erase trouble code, check the engine light and get the repair process going with conclusive suggestions on what can be done. The easy to understand and read user guide which is an feature allows for the tool to be used even by a beginner without the need for professional help
- The OBDLink MX Bluetooth comes with Forscan software which is the reason for its fast action on the given codes. This is given free or purchase of the software. Or you can down FordSys Scan free on playStore for Ford/Lincoln/Mercury vehicle.
- You can 90 day money back guarantee and another 3 year repair or replace warranty which makes its use carefree. With OBD2 link, the need for security is protect. This is why the OBD2 is hacker proof due to the strict need for pin while pairing the device to other Bluetooth devices.
OBDlink MX Bluetooth has been making high quality OBD2 scanners since 2002 and for good user (DIY). If you decide this scanner is perfect for you, I recommend buy it from Amazon, right here. This will ensure you get a genuine model and not some cheap knock off. Plus, when buying through Amazon you get fast shipping and excellent buyer protection.
I hope you enjoyed reading this ScanTool OBDlink MX review form topscantool.com. We want to help you find the best OBD2 adapter that fits your budget.
- review obdlink mx bluetooth
- obdlink scantool.net
- obdlink mx reviews
- scantool.net obd2 adapter