Table of Contents
Oxgord MS300 OBD2 Scanner things to keep in mind though is that this is a code reader and not a diagnostic. What that means is that you simply get a code that you can look at in their booklet or even google. It tells you what is causing the engine to give that code but once you use the code to identify the system and area then there are still several reasons that could be causing the problem. It gives you the knowledge to NOT get taken advantage of when getting your vehicle repaired.
- Innova 3030g OBD2 Code Reader Reviews 2017
- Veepeak OBD2 Scanner Code Reader Review 2017
- Autel AL319 OBD II Code Reader Review 2017
This review helps to know the pros and cons of Oxgord CAN OBD2 code reader.
Best Functions: Read and Erase OBDII trouble code
Design: Easy to use with 2 buton
Review Pros and Cons of Oxgord
Pros of Oxgord MS300
- Small size but powerful: I was able to use this very small device in comparison to the larger scanner. I have seen to get the check engine light off my dash board.
- Cheap price: check best price
- Simple to use with 2 button: Easy to use as long as you don’t read the instructions. Two buttons do it all. Very intuitive device.
Cons of Oxgord MS300
- DTCs definitions not displayed on screen: We will spend time finding DTCs definition for trouble code.
- Works with all 1996 and newer car and truck that are OBD2 compliant (including CAN)
- Read diagnostic trouble codes both generic and manufacturer-specific
- Display their meaning over 3000 generic code definitions in the database.
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL Check Engine light.
- Oxgrord Weight: 8 ounces
- Oxgrord Dimensions: 10 x 1.5 x 6 inches
- Oxgrord Cover Included: 1 Oxgrod CAN OBD II Scanner Tool
With so many scanner engine options in the market, it is very important to find a tool that suits all your needs. Some needs are more complex than others. When looking for a best OBD2 scan tool that simply reads, and clearly issues the trouble code the OxGord CAN OBD2 tool is a great choice! It communicates with most cars sold in the United States. It not only retrieves diagnostic trouble codes, but also allows the description of those codes.
- obd2 oxgord scanner
- oxgord review
- oxgord ms300