Table of Contents
In most cases, it takes a lot of marketing for a certain product to be rated in its range. Some products however achieve that with a lot of ease based on their overall appeal to buyers with just pop referrals. The OTC 3111 PRO OBDII CAN ABS and Air Bag Scanner have succeeded in achieving that.
Best Functions: OBD2 Check, ABS SRS Check, Code Connect
OTC as a bundle has been known for its high quality electronic products, especially in the field of scanning diagnostics that have not been widely recognized. Due to its high level of innovation, OTC has recently become a reputable manufacturer of diagnostics.
Since being introduced to the market, it seems to have attracted a lot of attention from customers. This can be partly contributed by the fact that it is one of the most innovative pieces from its parent factory. Considering its features, one would conclude that this is definitely worth being named one of the leading car diagnostic tools around.
Why should buy OTC 3111 PRO?
The reality around its cost. No scan engine can provide such functionality at the price it scans. It is in this light that it is considered to be pocket friendly, economical and efficient.
High functional ratio, including the ability to read some code parameters and readability are different. The actual scanning engine is found to be one of the top diagnostic vehicle diagnostic tools because of the benefits of how it works.
OTC 3111 PRO Pros and Cons
Pros of OTC 3111 PRO
- It saves time – with automatic scanning enabled, the scanning engine will give the fast result of the driver at any time the scan code begins. This helps solve problems related to rapid emissions. It is a scan diagnosis and others of the type are considered to be entirely in compliance with the OBD regulations.
- It is easy to use – although it may include some encryption protocols, the scanning engine is known to be easy to use, with just a plug and play function.
- Unique – OTC 3111PRO The OBD II CAN ABS and airbag scanner function differently from other known scanning engines within its scope. This feature allows you to touch your vehicle when used.
- Durable – The multifarious features of the scanning engine are not the negative contributions for using this scanning tool. Instead, it can last as long as the user wishes to use well.
Cons of OTC 3111 PRO
- It does not support some features on some vehicles despite the hype. For example, the ABS feature is not very universal as promised by the manufacturer.
OTC 3111 PRO Features
- It features three languages, which is especially when dealing with technicians or drivers of different nationalities and backgrounds. Through language combinations, there is a guarantee that the machine can provide data in a user-defined language.
- With anti-lock braking system (ABS) and safety system (SRS), the scan tool is definitely one of the tools to protect the interests of the user.
- OTC 3111PRO Features Hologram Scanning Tool Automatically enables automatic scanning. This is quick and effective as it reduces the technician’s need to enter certain car codes for the scan to proceed. The presence of integrated PIDs is what allows it to help in providing relevant graphical data for analysis. Moreover, PIDs are spread over 300 on its data system.
- It is capable of encrypting diverse pieces of data including over 4.3 code. These codes are called global codes including specific and generic production codes that are why this diagnostic scan is considered to include all OBD1, OBD2 and other motor vehicles that are diagnosed. The inclusion of hybrid engines has in fact added to its superior helix.
- The OTC Scanner (3111PRO) OBD II, CAN, ABS and Airbags are the tools that make the scanner engine very accurate when scanning data, because it helps you get it. The data is encrypted properly.
- It’s 12 x 4 x 3 inches, scanner tool just small enough to fit perfectly in the closet. Its weight is even moderate with a capacity of 1.7 pounds.
- It has a live feed function that will give users real-time access to the data. However, the ability to playback scanned data is what makes it stand out and is considered one of the leading car diagnostic scan engines. In addition, the OBD 2 scanning engine has the ability to read free data, check status checks, drive cycles and display some other data functions.
- It’s easy to update using the included USB port to connect to your computer for easy connectivity and updates.
Just looking at an OBD2 scanner is not enough. Use it where experience is drawn. With some of the top rated car diagnostic tools on the market, you will be spoiled for choice. However, based on your budget and car model, you know what to go for. So if you like it, buy OTC 3111PRO to use. If you do not read Air bag (SRS) light, you can buy OTC 3111 OBD II, CAN and ABS Scan Tool
- otc 3111pro
- otc 3111 pro
- otc scan tool
- 3111 otc pro review