Table of Contents
Kobra wireless adapter for iOS, Android and Windows Devices
How many times have you wasted your money on car diagnostics any problem just because you needed to figure out what was malfunctioning in your car? Kobra wireless OBD2 adapter can connect to any iOS, android and windows device via Wi-Fi. You just need to plug it onto the diagnostic link connector, connect it with your device and follow the code reading procedure to diagnose any existing problem. Kobra dongle presents you with the best auto diagnostic scanner which will help you save money and accurately diagnose any car problem. Do Kobra wifi dongle have a best OBD2 scan tool? This review helps to know the pros and cons of Kobra wireless adapter code reader/scan tool.
Best Hardware: All OBD2 Protocol, Multi OS device
Review Pros and Cons of the Kobra Wireless Adapter
Pros of the Kobra Wireless
- Cheap price
- Support more third party apps iOS/Android/Windows: Easy to install on Apps Store and Play Store, some free apps you can use, but it’s limited more functions. You need purchase the pro version.
- Fast data transfer sensor: Kobra adapter is faster transfer vehicle data to your phone via wifi. The same real time data from your car.
- Read and Clear trouble codes: It is read OBD2 trouble code works with all 1996 to 2018 cars and small trucks in the United States.
- Support OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM.
Cons of the Kobra Wireless
- Not battery saver mode
- Not Application List for car models: Need to chat a question to Kobra on Amazon with your car.
- Big size
- Not support SW-CAN (GM)
- Not support MS-CAN (Ford)
Function and Features
- Read and clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL “Check Engine” light.
- Three LED indicators: LED indicators give you direct working status of the scanner.
- Note: please connect your phone to the network created by this device “WiFi_OBDII”. For iOS devices, you can do the following setting to enable cellular data: Set a static address under the WiFi settings IP 192.168.0.11, Subnet Mask 255.255.255.0, Gateway 192.168.0.10. For Android, please choose Bluetooth version if you want internet access.
- Works on 1996 and newer vehicles located in USA that are OBDII Service Test compliant including (supports EOBD or JOBD depending on the country. Check the emission label under the hood and see if there is OBD certified wording. Hybrid or electric vehicles not supported).
- Support OBD-II protocols: ISO15765-4 (CAN), ISO14230-4 (KWP2000), ISO9141-2, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM. For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant.
Quick, easy, and simple. That we can hear and do with Kobra Wifi adapter. I would recommend a best cheap OBD2 adapter/dongle device. You need an adapter for yourself and check any problem anywhere.
You can read more OBD2 wifi adapter reviews:
- Foseal Wifi OBD2 Scanner Adapter Reviews
- Hikeren MINI WiFi OBD2 Adapter Reviews
- Veepeak Mini WiFi OBD2 EOBD Adapter Reviews
- Automatic Pro Gold 3G OBD2 Adapter Review
- kobra wireless
- kobra wifi review
- kobra dongle
- kobra adapter
- pros kobra
- cons kobra
- cheap obd2 kobra