Table of Contents
The scanner DIY (Do it Yourself) feature has been one of the latest trends in most OBDII scanner. The main purpose of this feature is mainly to make the user’s life as convenient as possible. Because of this JDiag has launched the JD101 OBD2 code reader. JDiag Electronics Technology Co.,Ltd is become one of the world’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of professional diagnostic tools, equipments and accessories in the automotive aftermarket. The company profile is perfect for the positive feedback it has and by the special result resulting in some of the latest brand of OBD2 scanner engine is not in question. That’s what I consider this tool, the JDiag JD101 Code Reader to be one of the best in the scanner after market
Best Functions: Read & Erase OBD2 trouble code, Battery Status
Design: Easy to use with large button, green color
Why should buy JDiag JD101?
If you have ever used the JD101 OBD2 code reader, you will see some of the following benefits:
- Exclusive power: DIY tools allow the user to know some trouble of the car engine. In addition, this out of the few tools gives a clear update on vehicle trouble code repair status.
- Efficientwith a trouble code data libraries, this OBD2 tool display the user’s lookup trouble code definition to referrent. Therefore, it allows the understanding of any data code before performing any action.
JDiag JD101 Pros and Cons
Pros of JDiag JD101
- User friendliness: The presence of distinct user-friendly interfaces is clearly a sign that this usage is very user-friendly. The JD101 OBD2 code reader buttons are also easy to use with 4 large button.
- Cost effectiveness: Consider the level of support for this tool for mechanics, the driver, the cost is relatively lower.
- Expanded encryption and compatibility: With most OBD2 scanners designed for the US market, JDiag JD101is designed to work with any vehicle since 1996. It is this that allows it to operate on as many car brands as you can have at your fingertips.
- Durability: This tool is likely to outstrip the expectations of a particular user based on hard-drive users. This can not easily be broken even if it falls.
- Cheap and pocket friendly: you do not need a deep bag to own this exemplary OBDII scanner. Most retailers offer cheap rates. Also, visit some stores with attractive discounts and even save you a lot.
- Multiple language support: English, Deutsch, Francais, Espanol, Italiano.
- Trouble code libraries: You can lookup trouble code definition from JDiag JD101
- Software is updatable and 1 year warranty
Cons of JDiag JD101
- Need update trouble code libraries.
- No color display
- It cannot read & erase ABS and SRS systems
JDiag JD101 Features
- Supports on most 1996+ US based OBD2, 2000+ EU-based EOBD and Asian cars, and newer OBD2 & CAN.
- JDiag JD101could retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
- Read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
- Read data to display a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)and different from its ability to include common codes, manufacturer codes as well as the latest CAN code of the control area.
- It weighs 9.3 ounces, lighter than other OBD2 scanner. That is this gives it convenient use.
- The JDiag JD101 OBD2 code readeris easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
- For its additional electrical punch, it is considered to be the best do it yourself (DIY) tool by most of its users. With it, there is no need to visit garage mechanics because most of the errors found and repaired can be done by car owners.
- The JDiag brings the tool a limited one-year warranty, although only covers some areas, it is better than none.
- Reads live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
- Build-in DTC Lookup function. Detect the vehicle battery condition. (Battery test function)
- Multilingual: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian etc.
- Free Upgrade online firmware by USB cable.
JDiag JD101 OBD2 code reader is a great OBD2 tool for the average DIYer as well as the beginner. This code reader gives you a verbal description right on the screen along with the code. Control is simple and quite intuitive. A USB port lets you connect to your computer and update local data from the web, if needed. Good product and very satisfied with this purchase.
- jdiag jd101
- jd101 review
- jd101 scan tool
- JDiag JD101 code reader