Table of Contents
Today topscantool.com will be review you about the version of JDiag FasLink M1 OBD2 adapter. I opened the package and it was a compact device with a compact design. I’ve been using it for nearly one months, so this is a good time to write a review of it. The JDiag FasLink M1 Scanner Bluetooth is my go-to scanner. If you need to get yourself a best scanner and small size. I would seriously consider the JDiag FasLink M1 scanner Bluetooth because not only can you read and clear the check engine light codes, you lookup maintenance procedure,…
Best Functions: Read & Erase DTC, Dashboard, Maintenance Guide
FasLinkM1 adapter is a OBD2 dongle that plugs into your vehicle is OBD2 port and open Android/iOS app read/earase DTCs, lookup DTCs, live data, battery status, maintenance procedure, calculated fuel and more. The adapter connects to your car via OBD2 port to send the info to your phone and see everything in the FasLink apps. FasLink M1 works with most US vehicles (except electric cars) with model years of 1996 and newer.
- FasLink Apps (iOS/Android) Free: Easy to install on Apps Store and Play Store. It is designed beautiful user interface and free download. Down app at here android / iOS
- Fast data transfer adapter: Faslink M1 adapter is faster transfer vehicle data to your phone. The same real time data from your car.
- Support Wechat App.
- Trouble codes: It is read engine trouble codes. Easy see DTC definition with DTCs lookup.
- Maintenance procedure: Easy to lookup oil reset guide, brake reset guide, TPMS reset guide.
- Smog Check program: Easy to tab smog check with Jdiag FasLink M1. It will show pass or fail on your car.
- Small size sensor: with 2.8 x 1.7 x 0.8 inches dimension and 2.4 ounces, It is small best OBD2 scan tool.
- Not automatic Bluetooth connection
- Not support windows phone: Faslink M1 OBD2 code reader only supports iOS and Android. It will best OBD2 scan tool on other smart phone OS.
- Not application list for car models
With video review, user review pros and cons of the FasLink M1 OBD2 scanner, Should you buy one FasLink M1? Yes, FasLink M1 helps your car safely before each trip. FasLink M1 will provide trouble code tracking and possible cause, best for your car information with Bluetooth technology and advanced functions. Easy to user normal. However, it is only supported Bluetooth, there is a limit of distance and not support with Windows phones. I recommend it, but you need to check compatibility with your car.
- faslink m1
- jdiag faslink m1
- jdiag faslink m1 review
- jdiag obd2 bluetooth scan tool
- faslink m1 obdii
- faslink m1 android app
- faslink m1 ios app