Table of Contents
INNOVA 3145 Ford OBD1 code reader used for most of the cars and trucks in Ford, Lincoln and Mercury domestic cars from 1982 to 1995. This easy-to-read code reader can help you determine what wrong with your car. It tested the efficiency of Ford EEC-IV / MCU systems.
INNOVA 3145 Ford OBD1 Features
- With INNOVA 3145 Ford reader, you can easily and safely access on-board computers to read engine code and perform self-test functions. To ensure that you are using the correct reader, ensure that the ignition of the car is turned off. You plug the code reader into the test connector, which is usually located under the cover of your vehicle.
- To read the error code, turn on the ignition without starting the engine. Press the test / hold button so that you can receive the code to appear on the screen. It will take a few minutes to read the code. You will then retrieve the code, and locate them in the code definition list to determine the root of the problem.
- Readers have memory features save the code. Storage is maintained even when the reader is unplugged and off.
- This reader uses two AA batteries and is safe to use with the car’s computer system, without causing any damage to it. Your readers will go along with the product manuals, which are also available online for download. Manuals are available in three different languages, English, French and Spanish.
- An optional extension cable is available to the reader, so you can go further distance when checking your car. The customer likes the reader because it is easy to use, the digital display is easy to read, accurate and efficient while also very affordable. It is compatible with MCU and EEC-IV computer control systems with clear instructions on the operation of OBD I and all self-test for Ford vehicles.
- Although one of the top-selling products and hundreds of reviews, customers are very pleased with the Ford INNOVA 3145 reader. They have determined that it is highly effective and delivers results. positive.
- Nearly 90% of customers said they had reached or exceeded their expectations. They say it is correct in identifying the root of their problem and diagnosing their light engine inspection problems. This product is easy to find and is available in most auto parts retailers and on all popular shopping sites.
- Although the scanner comes with the owner’s manual, or you can download it on your laptop or mobile device, there are many other products that may be beneficial for the owner of the scanner. Some technical books and repair guides are suitable for these particular vehicles. The reader or scanner works with.
Extension Cable for Ford OBD1 Code Reader
The INNOVA Ford Code Reader extends the functionality of an INNOVA 3145 Ford Code Reader. Includes 6-foot cable with connector for MCU and EEC-IV systems.
INNOVA 3123 GM OBD1 Code Reader
The GM INNOVA 3123 code reader accesses the on-board computer of the vehicle to retrieve the vehicle number, electronic code and computer code of the ABS car. It connects to the self-test connector of the car’s computer and displays the problem through the vehicle’s “check engine light”. It includes detailed instructions in English, French, and Spanish with illustrated applications and code definitions.
- Secure access to desktops reads ECM and ABS codes
- Works on most of General Motors cars and trucks from 1982 to 1995
- Connect to auto test connection on your car
- Will not harm the computer system of the car
- Includes instructions in English, French and Spanish
Extension Cable for GM OBD1 Code Reader
INNOVA 3173 Import OBD1 Code Reader
This bar code reader accesses the on-board computer of the vehicle to retrieve the transmission number, electronic code and computer code of the ABS car. Bug trouble code diagnostic flashing on the “check engine control panel” lamp. It connects to the self-test connector of the car’s computer and allows it to output service codes through the car’s indicator light. It includes detailed instructions in English, French, and Spanish with illustrated applications and code definitions.
- Secure access to desktops reads ECM and ABS codes
- Works on most OBD1, allowing computers to output service codes through the car’s dashboard
- No harm to the car’s computer system, including instructions in English, French and Spanish
- Toyota 1984-1995, Lexus 1990-1995, Nissan 1984-1995, Infiniti 1990 to 1995, Honda 1985-1995, Acura 1986 to 1995.
Extension Cable for Toyota OBD1 Code Reader
Toyota 22pin to 16pin OBD1 to OBD2 connector cable, The cable has two connectors:
- One is a Toyota 22 Pin connector, one is a 16 OBD OBDII pin connected.
- The cable can be used to switch the connector from Toyota 22 Pin to OBD OBDII 16 Pin.
- Allows you to use OBDII OBDII diagnostic tools to work with your Toyota car with a 22 Pin interface.
Extension Cable for Honda OBD1 Code Reader
- The cable is used to convert the connection from the Honda 3Pin to the OBD2 OBD2 16Pin, which allows you to use the OBD2 OBD2 diagnostic tools to work with your Honda car with the 3Pin interface.
- Used to connect diagnostic tools compatible with OBD2 interface to the 3Pin Honda 3 socket.
- Connector: Honda 3 Pin Connector; Female 16 female OBDII connector. Note: This item is just an adapter rather than a scanner.
- Type: 3 Pin Male to 16 Pin OBD1 OBD2 Female For Honda. Length: 30cm.
Anyone who owns a car that this scanner will work for should consider buying a product so they can be aware of the problems that their car is having. By knowing your car’s diagnosis, even if you do not fix it yourself, you can be prepared to talk to an automotive repair technician so that you are not fooled or overcharged to repair that particular piece. Your car does not need. You can read more Innova Scanner reviews.