Table of Contents
An advanced tool for professional Tech, but still friendly for DIYer. The Innova 3160g scanner is a great choice for anyone looking for live data, check engine diagnostics, ABS and SRS lights, reset battery and battery maintenance lights, or battery initialization.
Best Functions: Engine/ABS/SRS Code, Oil and Bat reset, Bluetooth
Design: Smart Hot Key, 3 Led Smog Status, OBD2 Cable Long
Why should buy Innova 3160g?
- The Innova 3160g has everything you want, including a 3.5″ color screen, direct data readability for ABS / SRS code and display of other engine conditions that many tools do not display.
- Connect the Bluetooth application, Reset the battery, Maintain the battery and Initial the car battery.
- Customers often have a lot of positive things to say about the ability to read and delete ABS / SRS codes.
- The really great thing about this device is that it can graph, display and record data in real time. If you are the one who likes to know exactly what is going on in your vehicle and equipment, this is the perfect tool for you to use. And if you have an older OBD1, you have the option of upgrading to use them too.
Innova 3160g Pros and Cons
Pros of Innova 3160g
- All Icon monitor in one screen: Quickly view OBD2 icon monitor emissions readiness.
- Easy to use hotkeys: You remember to erase trouble code with a red button. And jumping to “System Menu” with S button or press M button for “Main Menu”. So, the 3160g is an scan tool for the DIYer or professional technicians.
- 3160g support hot function: ABS/SRS light check, Oil Restet, Battery Reset and Initialization, live data graph.
- Multi language: 3160g support English, Français, Español.
Cons of Innova 3160g
- There are not many bad things to say about the Innova 3160g, but it certainly is not a perfect device. With so many features, you can imagine the price will be a bit higher.
- To connect OBD1 you may have an OBD1 Adapter or an OBD1 extension cable. To buy Accessories you can search for the keyword “OBD1 Extension Cable” at Amazon.
Compatibility Your Car Check
- Click to Innova website: www.innova.com
- Select compatibility checker button and select your car.
Innova 3160g Features
- It has an anti-lock braking system (ABS) to speed up the braking system. The hydraulic system improves it further. This was made further to work with a combination of several sensors that allow OBD2 encoding more easily.
- Safety Replacement System (SRS) is most common in airbags. The system is equipped with automatic activation and can warn car users if there is an error. This is usually in the form of a light sensor. When it blinks, the engine system fails and needs some action.
- There is a unique encoding feature that makes it compatible with several models of vehicles ranging from newer versions of OBD2 to older scanned models.
- A direct data transfer system can be made possible through social engineering improvements for automotive engineers (SAEs). This helps the technician to collect data quickly and in the process can operate in areas where errors.
- It has a relatively light weight of 2.5 pounds, making it just a perfect companion.
- The USB data transfer mechanism can be connected to any PC. This could also allow OBD2 printers to scan data for further action.
- Innova 3160g Bluetooth application compatibility
- It has a clear and concise list of accessories in a soft bag, Includes important USB cables including OBD2 cables to connect to car engines and reference guides.
- It has a high compatibility rate with some new OBD2 car models and other models known OBD1. The ability to decode both specific and generic production codes makes it quite suitable in this category. However, certain emissions restrictions are recognized as being in use.
Considering all the pros and cons of Innova 3160g, is it worth the investment? Innova 3160g provides you with reading and analysis data. Some reading data is very advanced and may not be used for any beginner. However, it allows you to store data to send for further analysis by experts. With 3.5 “color screen and live data will control and diagnose your car better. You can read more Innova scanner reviews.
- innova 3160
- innova 3160g
- innova 3160g at best buy
- innova 3160g review
- innova 3160g full specs
- innova scan tool 3160 vs 3140 review
- innova 3160g abs/srs
- innova 3160 g review