Table of Contents
Innova 3030g is a good basic code reader for DIY users. The Innova 3030g scanner is one of the newest Innova devices to operate after the vehicle diagnostic tools market. Innova is one of the leading brands in the car scanner industry. It looks like those who read the older Innova code. This code reader is a very basic model without the bells and whistles of the more expensive models. It’s simple to use “plug it into the OBD2 port, turn on the ignition key, read the trouble code”. It also allows you to turn off “Check Engine Light“. This unit has no internal battery, so you never have a dead battery when using it. For a basic code reader I would recommend this unit. Equus 3030 Innova diagnostic code reader for OBDII.
Best Function: ABS check, Full OBD2 check
Innova 3030g Design
Why is Innova 3030g?
The Innova 3030g is an essential code reader for both Do-It-Yourself car and vehicle, quickly informing you of the initial diagnosis of the car. It combines many expert components, addressing the needs of gifted mechanics. Similarly, it is simple and easy to use for newcomers in car diagnostics but needs trouble in hand and saves money.
Cost effective: out of the OBD2 scan engine of this brand, we found the scan to be quite pricey. Buying it was so pocket friendly and no harm. In addition, the top quality range of services that they can provide to us without requiring any technician is unbelievable.
Pros and cons 3030g
Pros of 3030g
- Easy to use hotkeys: You remember to erase trouble code with a red button. And jumping to “System Menu” with S button or press M button for “Main Menu”. So, the 3030g is an scan tool for the DIYer or professional technicians.
- Support all OBD2 protocol and quickly for check MIL on.
- It’s cheap: compared to most OBD2 scanners in its quality range, the INNOVA 3030g scanner is the cheapest.
- This is unlike the unique capabilities and performance that it brings to OBD2 scanning.
- All Icon monitor in one screen: Quickly view OBD2 icon monitor emissions readiness.
- Multi language: support English, Français, Español.
Cons of 3030g
- Website Repair Solutions need purchase and not easy to use (User needs more time to learn).
- Not support SRS and OBD2 live data.
- OBD2 cable short: The new Innova 3030g diagnostic scanner is so short cable that if you are not sitting in the driver’s seat during the entire diagnostic process then you will have to buy an extension cord.
Innova 3030g Features
- Innova 3030g has the ability to display scanned data on one screen. This is enhanced by its unique ability to display 25 different scan data at the same time. For example, the display will display the test results, and will be available to scan the mark among others. Therefore, technicians will have more than their needs when using the OBD2 scanner for repair.
- Auto-refresh data: With this feature set up in seconds, one thing’s for sure, the INNOVA 3030g diagnostic tool for OBD2 is an efficient and reliable companion.
- It has a Rich component of the included accessories that includes a USB port for connections to external components and motors.
- Its ability to be updated via the internet is also a feature that makes the scanning engine stand out. Therefore, it can be manipulated to be compatible with some cars that were not previously in its range.
- Easy to use based on its plug and play component. In addition, the OBD2 scanning engine enables technicians to easily verify scanned data.
- Its direct feed function is also worth mentioning especially with the additional ability to transfer data frame freezes.
- It comes with a backup battery which is quite common with most INNOVA scanners. For this reason, the Innover 3030g scanner is easy to use even when the ignition is off.
- Innova 3030g is also multi-lingual in its transmission of data. This allows for easy reading of data without requiring a tedious translation process.
- It has a wide compatibility ratio including older OBD1 and some newer versions of OBD2 compliant vehicles. This largely contributes to the fact that OBD2 scanners can be updated and have a relationship to detect some generic code as well as specific manufacturer code.
- Optional repair solutions especially from the SAE engineering team are on your ask any questions of the technician or the user.
The Innova 3030g OBD2 scan tool is a cheaper device to read the OBDII code and reset your check engine light, but with less expensive units you will probably need to buy a trouble code book to figure out what the code definitions. This unit gives you a verbal description right on the screen along with the code. Control is simple and quite intuitive. A USB port lets you connect to your computer and update local data from the web, if needed. It’s also possible to diagnose your ABS. Good product and very satisfied with this purchase.
I hope the results of this INNOVA 3030g review will help you find the best OBD2 scanner. You can find more review for INNOVA tool.
- Innova 3040d OBD2 Code Reader Reviews 2018
- Innova 3100j Code Reader Reviews 2018
- Innova 3160g Code Reader Reviews 2018
- innova 3030g
- 3030gbest price
- innova 3030g abs
- review innova 3030g pros
- innova 3030g cons
- innova scan tool