If you are looking for a good OBD2 scanner, you need to check out Foxwell NT201 OBD2 and EBOD Code Reader. This OBD2 scanner is no ordinary OBD2 device. It’s compatible with any car: Sedan, SUV, light-duty truck or a minivan manufactured worldwide from 1996. Its multilingual menu options and DTC definitions help read or erase DTC or engine fault codes as well as I/M readiness. It is easy to use if you know what you are doing. I use it on my 2005 Honda Civic and it works very well. It will show me the error on my car and what needs to be done or checked. Generally very nice obd2 auto scan trouble code. I’m recommended.
Best Function: Live Data Graph, Emission Test, Codes Definition Directly
Why should buy Foxwell NT201?
- The Foxwell NT201 is an essential code reader for both Do-It-Yourself car and motor vehicle, quickly informing you of the initial diagnosis of the car. It combines many expert components, addressing the needs of gifted mechanics. Similarly, it is simple and easy to use for newcomers in car diagnostics but needs trouble in hand and saves money.
- Cost effective: out of the OBD2 scan engine of this brand, we found the scan to be quite pricey. Buying it was so pocket friendly and no harm. In addition, the top quality range of services that they can provide to us without requiring any technician is unbelievable.
Foxwell NT201 Pros and Cons
Pros of Foxwell NT201
- Support more than 10 languages: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Hungarian, Polish, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian (Russian will be released later)
- Working all OBD2 protocols on all 1996 and newer vehicles.
- The Foxwell NT201 has a Live Color Graph, an integrated memory card that allows playback and printing of data.
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light(MIL)
- Update online via USB Cable.
Cons of Foxwell NT201
- Doesn’t show and cant cancel error codes for everything, only engine faults
- A lot of buttons which it may not need, some others are a lot simpler to use and do just as much
- Instructions are poor, don’t really instruct, only show you what you’re already looking at it.
Foxwell NT201 Features
- Foxwell NT201 OBD2 code reader has a large color LCD display to make navigation very simple and easy. The tool is protected by a rubber surround to absorb any minor shock from use. The unit does not require any batteries to operate. All you need to do is plug scanner into your car’s OBD2 (DLC) port and it will power up using the car’s battery. You can then start the vehicle to read any trouble codes or pending codes. If there are trouble codes, you can use this tool to erase the code.
- The Foxwell OBD2 code reader has red-yellow-green LEDs, along with a built-in speaker, to help read the emissions monitor status which will help get your vehicle ready for your car’s emissions test. It also helps you catch any intermittent problems with your vehicle and confirm repairs during a drive cycle. Not many OBD2 devices offer this feature.
- The Foxwell NT201 code reader is capable of automatically collecting and decoding VINs to help you easily read the manufacturer specific code. You can also easily read freeze frame data, clear code and reset screen.
- The Foxwell NT201 is an advanced engine fault sensor it will not read faults from other parts of your car, if you have warning lights for ABS or airbags, this will not be able to see them nor remove the warnings. This is stated in the product description and we thought best to highlight this. We didn’t have an ABS or airbag warning so didn’t need to test for this.
- The Foxwell NT201 is an advanced engine fault sensor that will not read the faults of other parts of the car if you have ABS warning lights or airbags(SRS), which will not be able to see them or remove the warnings. This is stated in the product description and we think it is best to highlight this. We did not have an ABS warning or airbag(SRS) so no need to check for this.
- This is perfect for checking how your engine is performing, we have a bit of trouble in the early part of our engine where we added new oil, this is due to the owner previous owner only made a short distance and we want to see whether there will appear and nothing there, it is great. We have since changed the oil filter, oil and did nothing but big mile in our small car now.
Foxwell NT201 is a scanner that I think all car owners should have. It has an easy-to-use interface and gives you the information you need on your car. I like how simple it is for a person like me (not a mechanic) to understand. This guide comes with really is very useful and you can even use your computer with some softwares to better understand the code you are getting. I think this is a good tool for anyone to use who are planning to buy a car from the seller. You can quickly see information about a car that the owner can not know or may not want to tell you.
- foxwell nt201
- nt201 code reader
- nt201 scan tool
- nt201 scanner
- pros nt201
- cons nt201