Table of Contents
Most drivers are too familiar with the stress of the anxiety caused by engine light checks. While your car warns you of its needs can quickly become a stressful game with priorities, as some maintenance requirements will cause many complications without notice. Answer questions about your car’s health without any hassle to a mechanic with FIXD OBDII Sensor Active Car Health Monitor.
Best Function: Read/Erase Code, Maintenance reminders
Why should buy FIXD OBDII Sensor?
FIXD OBD2 sensor makes your car a sport and fitness device that fits your body and can monitor all the important signs of any vehicle it is plugged into to provide easy, simple and effective advice in plain English.
FIXD OBDII Sensor Pros and Cons
- FIXD Application and FIXD Sensors provide you with an easy-to-understand definition for your check engine light inspection.
- FIXD gives you the severity and consequences of each check engine lamp
- FIXD reminds you when your car repair diagnosis needs scheduled maintenance
- FIXD even lets you clear the check lamp
- Comes with free iOS FIXD and Android app
- FIXD is compatible with any gas vehicle, 1996 or newer (does not work with electric or diesel trucks)
Cons of FIXD OBDII Sensor
- Fix apps not function: check ABS, SRS light
- Fix Adapter not support MSCAN (Ford Vehicle), SWCAN (GM Vehicle)
FIXD OBDII Sensor Works
- The installation of FIXD works with any vehicle sold in the United States after 1996 and consists of two FIXD OBDII sensors and a FIXD application. Each vehicle manufactured after 1996 has a control panel port called OBDII, or the On-Board Diagnostic-II port.
- The vehicle data out of the car and transferring it to a mobile phone via Bluetooth, the FIXD solution provides basic, understandable and meaningful data. Each time a driver enters their vehicle, FIXD arranges for a quick notification by means of the FIXD application which transmits an up-to-date medical report on their vehicle.
- If the car has great mechanical requirements, the user will have a “good green” sign, but different mechanical issues, if any will cause the application to display a warning or warning sign. Users can see the details of each issue individually in the car, along with a clarification of what will happen if the problem is not resolved immediately.
- Look at the normal repair costs for each and every repair process possible in the US, car monitoring applications are even willing to give accurate assessment of the cost to solve the problem. The FIXD OBDII Sensor Active Car Health Apps allows car owners a convenient course of introductory events for users with a detailed list of services that need to be done by pulling time information.
- The FIXD OBDII Sensor Health Diagnostic Health App’s Health Diagnostic Service can also display various vehicles equipped with FIXD sensors, which allow families to monitor the health of all FIXD diagnostics at one place. FIXD makes their applications accessible to both iOS and Android mobile phones and specifically uses encryption and industry conventions to ensure the security of information. Private users, keep unapproved users access.
- FIXD application gives you the severity and consequences of each test lamp as well as defines 2-3 sentences about how each problem affects your car, so you know you need to quickly get it like that.
Car repair screens are the primary solution that can be made for diagnosing your car and fixing your tablet. More $60 USD for a FIXD OBDII Sensor Active Car Health Monitor, it’s a lot cheaper than using a repair shop every time your engine’s light goes ahead and can save you a lot. Lots of money for a long time. FIXD OBDii Sensor is also running a promotion in which buyers are provided half the cost for their second repair screen when buying two units during that time, making the time great for families to have. Two means to achieve real peace of mind about the mechanical state of their Vehicle. Hope our Fixd review has helped you. You can review more OBDLink MX Bluetooth, it support more 3th OBD2 application.
- fixd obdii sensor
- fixd obd2 reviews
- fixd obd2 application
- fixd review