Table of Contents
The BAFX Products Scan Tool works on ALL vehicles located in the USA that are model year 1996 or newer. The BAFX Products adapter need connect to your phone to provide a better data transfer rate and work smoother on ALL vehicles than many of its competitors. This review helps to know the pros and cons of BAFX OBD2 Scanner adapter code reader/scan tool. Why is it Amazon best selling # 1?
Best Device: All OBD2 Protocol, Stability
Review Pros and Cons of the BAFX OBD2 Interface
Pros of the BAFX OBD2 Scanner
- Low cost: It is amazing for costing under $30 but works much better and faster than other cheap version.
- Many third party apps: With Play Store, We will find Torque Pro (5$), OBD Car Doctor Pro (3$), CarSys (Free), FordSys(Free), ect.
- Stability: Many cheaper bluetooth OBDII readers CLAIM to work on OBDII compliant vehicles but most will fail to work on vehicles using the J1850 or CAN protocols. We stand behind our OBD readers and promise you 100% that our device work on all vehicles that are OBDII complaint
- Modify MS-CAN (Ford): Many Ford and Mazda mode are equipped with MS CAN bus, in addition to the regular HS CAN bus. In contrast to HS CAN bus, MS CAN bus is not supported BAFX OBD2 Apdater, because MS CAN is a manufacturer-specific solution and located on non-OBD2 pins. However, BAFX OBD2 Apdater is very flexible tool, and small modification allows to implement the MS CAN support.
Cons of the BAFX OBD2 Scanner
- Not battery saver mode
- Not Application List for car models: Need to chat a question to Bafx on Amazon with your car.
- Big size
- Not support SW-CAN (GM)
Function and Features
To use the OBD reader you will need to install a 3rd party app from the Android Store or online. Apps range in price from $0 – $5 with specialty apps costing up to $60. PC programs range from $0 – $50.
When used with proper software, you can:
- Read OBDII Check Engine Light Codes
- Reset the CEL(Check Engine Light)
- Pull many other sensor readings
- Graph sensor readings
- Prepare for emission testing
- Two Year Warranty
Note: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH iOS DEVICES
Already using some other OBD2 scanning tools, I can trustly tell you this is the OBD2 scanning engine. At its price, the BAFX OBD2 scanner offers more than most of its competitors. You can save more on cash and related skill resources if you went for scan engines, have a try.
Besides the Bafx bluetooth OBD2 scan tool, you can get more information on hundreds of products like this, just click on the Home menu to go back to the home page and learn about the best scanner tools.
- bafx obd2 bluetooth
- bafx obd2 review
- bafx 34t5 review
- bafx obd
- BAFX Products