Table of Contents
That’s the new Autel AL619 OBDII/CAN Scan Tool they’re talking about. It was not surprising for me to know just how impressive the manufacturer’s portfolio was. However, I did get a glimpse of the OBD2 scanner and that was when I knew what my colleagues were great about, the features!
Best Functions: Full OBD2, ABS SRS check, DTCs lookup
Why should buy Autel AL619?
- Extensive coverage: With the rich and high-speed mix of OBD2, OBD1 and CAN vehicles, you can be sure that the scanner will be used on a variety of vehicles. This in turn is bound to be quite handy and save resources on money and energy.
- Cheap and economical: while other high-flying OBD2 scanners are sold at an affordable price, the Autel AL619 OBDII / CAN Scan Tool is quite user-friendly. This is despite having a higher quality and wider quality of results it is bound to give.
Autel AL619 Pros and Cons
Pros of Autel AL619
- Reliability – There are many additional points of working together to achieve a true basic goal that can be quite great when it comes to this OBD2 scanning engine. For example, audio and visual aids are designed to help the technician get the data needed.
- Extensive user base – With its impressive ability to code on OBD1, OBD2 and CAN, obviously this scanner can find its usage on a number of motorized vehicles. Furthermore, OBD2 compliance rates have been found to include a variety of old and new vehicles.
- High quality and aesthetic value – The physical shape of the Autel AL619 OBDII / CAN Scan Tool is excellent. Also, its good scanning ability is due to its high resilience rate. These two combinations, use it to be quite common.
- Cost-friendly budgets – services are provided though, scanners are sold at friendly prices. Despite its features, it is a scanner that has endeared itself to the user due to its low cost.
Cons of Autel AL619
- It is not possible to print data into hard copies, although this scanner may be connected to a PC or any other external device during the installation process, which is not capable of printing the print job. This is why although technicians may want to have prints, printing can be a daunting task.
Autel AL619 Features
- It is capable of diagnosing and removing both ABS (anti-lock braking system) and safety system (SRS). These two safety nets are quite important; The codes allow technicians to repair any errors.
- Compatible with a number of OBD1, OBD2 and regional (CAN) vehicles. Compatible vehicles include from a number of Asian and European-made OBD2 car brands.
- It has a rich mixture of both specific manufacturers and an array of other generic codes, contributing primarily to its compatibility. Its coverage is therefore almost on a global scale considering this.
- An instant messaging (IM) gives technicians and owners the ability to get live feeds, the ability to check time-saving emissions status. This accelerates the process of remediation in the process of coding and repairing OBD2. The only thing here is the ability to access data with the click of a button.
- It has a sound engineering in construction, giving live sound to the areas worthy of attendance. The 3-minute sound also informs the technician when the car has been fully scanned and repaired. This is further enhanced by an intuitive feature through the color LED also blinking when the car engine is ready.
- The reasonable size is 70.9 x 31.5 x 102.4 inches, relatively large but suitable when considering accessories allow. Also, it weighs 2 pounds which is quite light for its size. The two features combine help in storing and navigating it while using and following.
- Some professional-oriented components such as the drive cycle monitor.
Cost and quality factors often play an important role in determining how consumers perceive the product. This is not the case here, especially with regard to cost. Despite its low price, the Autel AL619 OBDII / CAN Scan Tool offers users far more than comparable high cost scanning tools in its size.
That’s what I discovered when I tried it for my car. Although you may have the time to read other scanning tools better using my experience is quite welcome. It can save you a lot of money and time. You can read more Autel reviews.
- autel al619
- autel al619 review
- autel 619
- Autel AL619 Reviews
- autel 619 review
- autolink 619 reviews