Autel AL519 is a great scanner for the price. I don’t know what could be better, even for more money of complete tuner software on a laptop. I have used this on all vehicles so far and it’s just been excellent. The instructions included are clear and well-written, the screen is bright, the features and functions all work as expected, the OBDII cable is included and it even comes with a nice tote bag to store it all in and carry around. This will not FIX your car for you (unless all you want to do is turn OFF the CEL/SES light), although in many instances (not always though) it DOES offer some suggested/suspected associated causes.
Best Functions: Read & Erase Code, I/M Monitor, Live Data, Mode $06
Design: I/M button, 3 Led Smog Status
Autel AL519 Pros and Cons
Pros of Autel AL519
- I/M monitor with a button: Quickly check OBD2 readiness under a minute.
- Large color screen: Easy to view OBD2 trouble code definition, you get lots of information in one shot screen.
- Print report data: connect with a computer and you can print all vehicle information.
- Mode $06 support: Displays results of Non- Continuous Monitors, Misfire Monitors, and the parameters used. Helpful in diagnosing intermittent problems, no code issues, and eliminating comebacks.
- Multi language: Autel AL519 support English, Français, Español and Deutsch.
Cons of Autel AL519
- Updates are no longer available
- Not support ABS/SRS
- View one graph in live data
AL519 Function and Features
- It features an I/M ready feature that allows users to perform quick checks on the drive cycle and readiness for emissions.
- The device can obtain information from the vehicle manufacturer, pending code and vehicle information such as VIN, CIN and CVN.
- It can turn off the check engine lights for broken systems. Then, remove the trouble code and reset all I/M.
- This unit is compact and portable. You can take it anywhere. Include case, USB cable, OBD2 cable, CD and User guide.
- It can read sensor live data directly. The playback function is available.
- The device can also view freeze frame information and read PCM data streams.
- The DTC definition and menu is written in several languages, including French, Spanish and English.
- The system for this tool is internet updateable. In addition, you are allowed to print all the code and information retrieved using your computer.
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 70.9 x 31.5 x 102.4 inches
- Item model number: AL519
- Batteries: Lithium Metal batteries required.
- Voltage: 12 volts
The AutoLink AL519 Tool ships with:
- User Manual
- OBDII linking cable
- CD software and USB cable.
At the end of the day, the Autel AL519 AutoLink scanner has all the features of both a basic and a professional Scanner. So if you are looking for a midrange scanner then this is the right choice. In short, it is a low-cost, lightweight, and affordable scanning tool for both motorists and car technicians. You can read more scanner reviews: Innova 3100j, Veepeak VP30, Actron CP9670, Ancel AD310.
- autel al519
- autolink al519
- autel autolink
- al519 review
- pros al519
- cons al519
- autel al519 code reader