Table of Contents
Autel AL319 Autolink is best OBD2 scanner tool easy to use for basic code reading and clear. This Autel AL319 product has patents about One-Click icon monitor readiness key. This monitor the OBD2 icon monitor readiness for the inspection and it was perfect for the job because it will quickly scan for the OBD2 icon monitor readiness. Autel Al319 is a best cheaper scanners tool requires you to scroll through each readiness criteria, but this scanner displays everything all at once. Autel AL319 support TFT color display makes it easy to determine the readiness as well. It only took 10 minutes for you to get the result you needed. Do you want one for yourself?
Best Functions: Read & Erase Code, I/M Monitor, Live Data
Design: I/M button, 3 Led Smog Status, Small size
Review Pros and Cons of Autel AL319
Pros of Autel AL319
- I/M monitor with a button: Quickly check OBD2 readiness under a minute.
- Large color screen: Easy to view OBD2 trouble code definition, you get lots of information in one shot screen and minimizing scrolling.
- Multi language: AL319 support English, Français, Español and Deutsch.
Cons of Autel AL319
- Updates are no longer available
- The OBD2 cab could be longer
Function and Features
- Compatible with all OBD2 vehicles sold in the United States, including newer cars using CAN or CAN-BUS.
- Will also work on light trucks, SUVs and minivans, whether imported vehicles in the country, Europe or Asia.
- Support One-Click I/M Readiness Key.
- Trouble code definition with pending, freeze frame and store.
- Colorful LED screen
- Support live data for OBD2 PCM.
- Upgrade via internet.
- Display: TFT color display (220 x 176 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
- External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
- Length-Width-Height: 117 mm (4.61”) \72 mm (2.83”)\18 mm (0.71”)
- Weight: 0.18kg (0.39lb, without wire) or 0.21 kg (0.46lb, with wire)
Autel Al319 a very good scanner for cheaper money. You used it to temporarily clear a trouble code associated with my transmission while You were on a long trip. You scanned the code, called a friend who used to own a transmission shop who said the code could be fixed when you returned, and cleared it while parked so you could resume your trip without worrying why the ‘Check Engine‘ light was on. You are going to check my other vehicle to see what the light on the dash of it is saying only a week after the vehicle was fully serviced and checked out by a new car dealer. Since none of my vehicles are under warranty, this $30-$40 scan tool is much easier, quicker, and cheaper to check the trouble codes than going into town to a repair shop or parts store. Then You can look up online to see what the fix is, how to fix it yourself if You choose where best OBD2 code reader to take it if I choose not too.
You read more reviews for Autel scanner:
- Autel AL519 OBD2 Scanner with Mode 6 Review 2017
- Autel AL619 AutoLink ABS AirBag Reviews 2017
- Autel Maxisys MS906 OBD2 Scanner Reviews 2017
- Autel MaxiScan MS309 Scanner Reviews 2017
- Autel AL301 OBDII Code Reader Reviews 2017
- autel al319
- autolink al319
- autel autolink
- al319 scanner
- pros al319
- cons al319
- autel al319 obd2 code reader